- Reading and E-Books - Home Learning Ideas
- #HamiltonReads - Stories read by staff
- Keeping Active - Home Learning Ideas
- Coronavirus Explained for Children
- Nursery - Home Learning Ideas
- Reception - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 1 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 2 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 3 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 4 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 5 - Home Learning Ideas
- Year 6 - Home Learning Ideas
- Virtual Art Exhibition
- Cracking Times Tables
- Hamilton Planet and Hamilton Observer
- Maths - at home
- Christmas Reading Challenge 2020
Year 6 - Home Learning Ideas
Weekly Home Learning Tasks
Each week we'll be setting some weekly activities children could complete at home. Click the links below to download them.
Please see the ParentMail from Mr Nunn with details on how to join our daily live sessions!
Week beginning Monday 25th January
Week beginning Monday 18th January
Week beginning Monday 11th January
Week beginning Monday 4th January
Past Home Learning Packs (2019-2020)
Week beginning Monday 13th July
Week beginning Monday 6th July
Week beginning Monday 29th June
Week beginning Monday 22nd June
Week beginning Monday 18th May
Week beginning Monday 11th May
Week beginning Monday 4th May
Week beginning Monday 27th April
Week beginning Monday 20th April
Visit the Year 6 twitter page (@hamiltonacady6) where you may also find updates from class teachers or projects you could work on at home. You don't need to be signed up to twitter, you can just click here to have a look.
The teachers are keen to see any work you have produced. Please scan or photograph it, or save it and send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org - not before Monday 23 March!
NEW! The Year 6 teachers have put together a huge range of activities for children that you can access by clicking here!
Click here to download a pack of practical activities you could carry out at home.
Download another great activity book to print and complete at home:
TTS Key Stage 2 Home Activity Booklet
Below you will find a list of other suggested activities for Reading, Writing, Maths, Science and History from your child's class teacher.